Need Pressure Washing?
Perhaps, a Soft-Spray System that’s Safe for Siding, Windows, Landscape and Pets?
Do You Need Pressure Washing for Residential or Commercial Cleaning?
We Can Do That For You!
Call: 803.980.3007 Or Text: 803.554.3514
Our Unparalleled Guarantee
If your neighbors don’t think you painted your home and if you do not believe our low pressure exterior cleaning system is the most through and safe you have ever experienced, we’ll return to make it right at no charge. If for any reason you are still not pleased, we will refund your money without hassle or hesitation. We believe you deserve the best the industry has to offer and that you owe it to yourself to try Blueagle. Your satisfaction is our business and that’s why we make it so easy for you to say – YES!
Four Big Reasons Your Home Deserves A Proper Cleaning Now!
1. Painted, aluminum and wood siding has a soft finish, therefore when regular maintenance cleaning is neglected the beauty and appearance of your home and property suffers. Mold, mildew and pollutants attack the finish of your siding and will do permenate damage. The painted, aluminum and vinyl surfaces should be restored with proper cleaning to bring back that fresh clean appearance to your home and property.
2. Most vinyl siding is builders grade, therefore when mold, mildew or pollutants are not removed the result is a dull finish. Without proper care, vinyl can even become somewhat powdery and is prone to cracking and staining. All exterior surfaces are exposed to the natural outdoor elements which threaten the life expectancy and beauty of your investment. A professional cleaning will extend the need for repainting or replacing the siding for years and will return the natural beauty of your home and property.
What Dr. Konow has to say:
3. With a downturned economy we often tighten the financial belt which has caused many of us to set aside the need to have our homes washed. This delay has caused an unsightly soil and mildew buildup which is distracting from the curb appeal and beauty of your home so now is the time to give your home the cleaning it deserves.
4. When neighborhood homes are neglected the overall value of homes in the area will drop. With area construction, red clay and other soil are been stirred on windy days and therefore, dust has been deposited on our siding, windows and painted surfaces. Mildew and pollutants have added to the problem. A proper cleaning keeps market values high and gives you that dream home appearance again!
Ten Reasons Why Blueagle Is The Company Of Choice?
1. BECAUSE YOU WILL GET PROMPT ATTENTION AND RESPONSE. We usually can schedule your cleaning within a week or two weather permitting.
2. BECAUSE YOU GET A LIVE PERSON WHEN YOU CALL. You will only get a voice message when the office is closed or if all the phones are ringing at once. Please leave a message and we will return your call promptly.
3. BECAUSE YOU WILL GET HONEST PRICING AND GREAT VALUE. We don’t bait and switch or use other gimmicks. We provide a free estimate and stick to it.
4. BECAUSE YOU GET THE SAFEST CLEANING SYSTEM AVAILABLE. We know how to clean your home and our system will not damage your siding, paint, windows or doors. We provide low pressure when cleaning your siding and rinse away the soil and stains.
5. BECAUSE WE ARE A LOCALLY OWNED FAMILY BUSINESS. As a family we realize that developing a relationship with our customers, and by understanding their needs, we are enabled to provide personalized professional cleaning services. Your cleaning need is our business and to that end we are committed to excellence.
6. BECAUSE WE ARE FULLY BONDED AND INSURED. In addition to the minimum required by law, we carry workers compensation. This is vital to Carolina homeowners as the law holds home owners responsible for anyone on their property which includes contractors. You are safe with Blueagle.
7. BECAUSE WE USE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTS. Our cleaning products are eco-friendly, not abrasive to surfaces and do not threaten your shrubs, trees or landscaping.
8. BECAUSE OF OUR TRIPLE A RATING WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. We have been given the Triple A Rating with the Better Business Bureau since 2005. For this reason they have given Blueagle their highest rating for quality work and customer satisfaction.
9. BECAUSE YOU WILL GET MORE THAN A GUARANTEE. We offer more than a guarantee by offering a complete refund if you are not pleased with our work and do not find it your best exterior cleaning experience yet. You are investing into personal satisfaction and we intend to provide it.
10. BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE SAYING ABOUT US. Perhaps no one can say it better than our clients. Therefore, we have provided a few “client proof reviews” of our work and there are many more like these in our files. We have developed a proven system through the years and clients like you have proven our system of safe exterior clean to be the best they have ever experienced.
As a Real Estate Agent I have referred Blueagle to several of my clients and they have always thanked me for referring your services to them. You always go the extra mile to please your customers and that is so important in a service oriented business. The Blueagle Team definitely “Aims to Please”. – Sharon Hammitt
We just recently (January of 2009) used your service for our Homes Exterior Cleaning. Our brick, vinyl, deck, windows, gutters, and walk ways turned out great. The screened in porch was cleaned so well I did not have to repaint as I thought I would. You saved me a fair amount of money with the service your guys did and we are very appreciative for that. In Addition, we were very pleased with the results we received when we had Blueagle to clean our carpet in the fall of 2008. My wife and I are happy with the service and professionalism with your company. You deserve to be recognized because too often home services are not at the level or standard which you and your staff offer. We will use your service again. I will be happy to refer your company to my clients, friends, and family. – Larry Shumpert Sr., York, SC
On behalf of the Atherton Place Homeowners Board and residents, we would like to thank you for the excellent work your exterior cleaning team did on our townhomes, which included the pool house and entranceway to the development. Everything looks wonderful! Your staff was efficient, careful, and patient and even finished ahead of schedule. Atherton Place would be happy to provide references to any of your future clients who might ask for same. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again. – Jeff Broadbent
I have been a customer of Blueagle for five years. Dennis, Denise and the boys run an excellent company. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is of the highest quality. I can honestly say that I have never worked with a company that provided better service. Anyone will be more than pleased with their work. – Jane Walkup, Fort Mill, SC
Your company always does such a great job and the technicians that came out this morning were on-time, (which is so hard to find these days) and very professional. Thank you so much!!! – Jillian Leazer
I just wanted to tell you that having my daughter’s house pressure washed was a surprise for her. When she got home she was so excited, that all she kept saying was “I can’t believe it, it looks like a brand new house”. Money well spent! The guys did a wonderful job and my daughter was right, it does look like a brand new house! Thanks again. – Carol Dozier, Tega Cay, SC 29708
Blueagle just cleaned the roof and siding on my home. I was totally amazed that when my 10 year old son came home from school he told me how great the house looked. His room is a mess but he noticed how clean the outside of the house looked! -JD, York, SC
I just want to thank you for all Blueagle has done for me. Not only does my home look beautiful and well-maintained, but I got the opportunity to know you. You are both so unbelievably devoted to your business and that comes through loud and clear. I am very particular and your services for cleaning my siding and deck have surpassed my white-glove inspection! Thanks again for everything! – Mary Lou D. , Rock Hill
We had the worst vinyl siding problem I have ever seen, The main disposal line for our air conditioning system was clogged and the pan the water was going into was deeply rusted. The secondary drain line was discharging the water on the siding and the rust buildup on the siding was unbelievable. We called Blueagle and the two young men who responded were quite skeptical about being able to remove the rust, They said, however, that they would research the problem and hoped to find a solution. With patience and hard work they removed all traces of the rust and did so at a very reasonable price. A JOB WELL DONE! – Rudy Holbrook, Indian Land, SC.